Ask me all about our Vet Clinic! We have one in our classroom. We have been very busy, working together and taking care of sick and injured animals. We have been using real tools and working with many different kinds of animals!!!
At The Imagination Station we are…
· Experiencing family and community roles
· Sharing life-like tools and supplies
· Taking turns
· Listening to others
· Trying new vocabulary
· Interacting appropriately with peers
· Learning problem solving skills
· Having conversations
· Anticipating new situations
· Learning about empathy
· Having Fun!!!
Mrs. Brady's Class